Tuesday, December 13, 2016

All Hail the Queen of Snark!!


Hello and happy Tuesday to you all. It's time again to crown our 
Queen and Princesses of Snark!

Edna and the Sisters would like to say thank you to all who played along with our last 
challenge: U is for UFO's. We are glad that you were able to reduce your 
pile of 'things-you-can't-throw-out-because-you-may-need-it-in-the-future', you know,
your UnFinished Objects! LOL!

Let's give it up for our Queen of Snark:


img_3720-wm2

Woo hoo! Congratulations Michele! As our newest Queen of Snark, we'd be thrilled if you
would join us for our next challenge, which starts on January 7th. Please contact Chris at
c dring at comcast dot net for all the details.

And now for our Princesses:





christmas tree


Congrats to you, ladies! Don't forget to grab your tiaras and display them with snarky honor on your blogs! And a huge thank you again for all who played along!

Our current challenge, X is for XXX X-MAS, is in full swing right now. This is our last challenge for 2016, and the Sisters will be taking a short vacation to spend time with our alcoholic beverages, loved ones over the holidays. You have until 11:55 PM EST on Friday, January 6th to link up your card or project. We hope that you'll join us!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, ladies!!!! These cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an honor! I will wear my crown with dignity and gratitude. Ok, who am I kidding... I am a f***ing princess!!! Woohoo!!! ;)

    Thank you and hooray for the Queen and Princesses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the fun challenges you've created over the past year.

    I would like to wish the Sisters a wonderful Christmas with lots of fun and good cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me as one of your princesses....not a bad showing for my COQQ made from a measly old calendar page! I will wear my tiara with pride and will gloat (at least for the rest of the year) over everyone. Ha.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I am SO excited and honored to be chosen as a Queen of Snark! I feel like royalty already! I shall wear the crown with pride! Thank you all so much, and Happy Holidays to the Sisters of Snark!
    Holiday Hugs!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete