Thursday, February 5, 2015

SoSS 27 - Sneak Peek

The snarky sisters are sending a grateful shout out to everyone who played along with the "Snarker's Choice" challenge to help us celebrate our very first blogiversary / birthday!

The sisters are comin' back atchya with a new challenge on Saturday...but have no fear, if you still want to play along with the "Snarker's Choice" challenge, you have until 11:55 pm (EST) tomorrow (Friday February 6) to upload your project HERE

Here's a sneak peek of the new challenge courtesy of SISTER DONNA


Be sure to come back to visit on Saturday for all the details on the new challenge. And stay tuned on Tuesday to see who was voted Queen and Princess of Snark for the "Snarker's Choice" challenge!!

Until then...may the snark be with you!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sort of glad I have no clue what the next challenge might be, even after the sneak peek. I'm still churning out stuff for the Snarker's Choice challenge - I think I must have built up a HUGE backlog of snark that all got released when I found your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete